Sunday, January 31, 2010

#23


So much has been going since Friday. Badminton, swimming and steamboat on Friday with the gang where at the end we found out Qian's car got broken into but nothing was stolen. We love you Qian Lim! Saturday we volunteered to go for a Kiwanis annual event where we try to give back to the community by bring kids to Sunway Lagoon to have fun! I was so happy to be staying under the sun sweating cause the smile on their faces was worth it all. Making sure they have enough water to drink and its okay to ask water from me. Making sure they are having fun and do what they wanna do just as long as its safe for them. I was like a kid playing all the kid rides which was really fun. Sunday, today when and helped a best friend of mine Karmun to do some outdoor photo shoot so we head down to town. She look really really good in most of them in my opinion then me, Ken and my parents head down to Subang for a mini BBQ dinner with my uncles and I finally got to see my COUSINS who came back from Aussie. All in all it was a really really good weekend for me. Who says FUN isn't tiring? And at the end of the week right now I can only think and doubt myself if I'm actually good in photography or am I just lucky with it so far.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment