Tuesday, January 19, 2010

#11


Played around with the highlights and added saturation into the photo. Was bored and I just got this door hanging on Monday after class. I made a RM10 donation to the Spastic Children Association(SCA) and they gave me this. So I was HELL YEAH the statement on the door hanger is SO ME! I'm like this sleep/nap addict la, I admit. I'm even a tv series addict. I have to watch any tv series I follow only I can sleep. I'm the most crazy nuts fan for the Man of Steel/ The Blur/The Red Blue Blur aka also known as Superman. So I guess I'm addicted to Superman or anything to do with it. I'm also addicted to.. Hmmm.. Nothing in my head now. Maybe next time. So that's all from me people. Btw, Uni life is kinda boring for me still!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment