Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#18


As most of you already know and might even wished me on Facebook or called me personally or texted me to wish me well for me officially being a adult. No more a teenager already. A whole new diary to begin with. I didn't party hard. I didn't play hard. I didn't do anything at all to give myself hope for a new good start. I just stay in the comfort of my own bed and sleep through the day mostly. How I wished I did do something to signify something or to make me feel its somehow different and special. Its just another normal day where a average girl like me just do nothing. :) But no worries. Last year I went for the few biggest concerts that the music industry has to offer. And I hanged out a lot with the Sexylicious that I feel so much closer to them as each week passes. Birthday don't mean much to me it never did and for that reason alone I fear that each passing year my birthday will continue to be like how it always been just a normal day ushering my life ahead with nothing. Oh oh. So to finally conclude 2009 on my birthday. I had a hell of a year from going to my very first HELP event with Karmun to ManU football match with Karmun to MTV World Stage with Karmun to The All American Rejects concert with Ken and his gang to Cuci The Musical with parents and Vina to ending the year with the people whom I love most the sexy gang. What better way to shout out BE READY for ME WORLD! :)

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment