Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#12

That's me wearing Abel's gloves. Every Wednesday is winter day at college. Class C20 is inhumanely cold I tell you!

Today, we had the student council meeting. I took the form. First, you have to write an essay and get shortlisted for interview. If you've made it (essay AND interview) through, then you have to start campaigning. Lastly, there will be voting.

Honestly, I'm shit scared. I'm afraid that I'll fail. I feel doubtful and apprehensive. The students I'm competing with, they look as capable as I am (some even more). They look richer and more popular, and that will give them the upper hand in campaigning. But then again, never try never know. I think I'm extremely capable of the duties involved and I really want the experience. So for once in my life, I'm gonna be bold. Wish me luck!

- Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment