Thursday, January 28, 2010

#20


What is the odd that I just turned 20 two days again and I'm lucky enough to about on the day of my birthday and blog now for our #20 post. :] Amazing la how its like destined. Anyways, on my way home from class I stop by Desa Park City to shop for some fuel for my late night or really early morning hunger. I'm more nocturnal this year compared to last year. I can stay up till 9am and then go class. The earliest I sleep is after 3am. So yeah, when I can sleep and I do some thinking and soul searching I think of food too. I wanna get my hands on something to munch. Hence all the junk I got today. I need friends who are willing to model for me by the way. I know I'm no good then average people out there but I wanna learn. :] Anyone? Can't wait for tomorrow to come. Badminton, a bit of gym then swimming and dinner. I miss them.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment