Tuesday, February 16, 2010

#39


Mnet Asian Music Awards 2009 was aired on 8tv yesterday and I was madly in love with a few songs! The very first songs was by Baek Ji Young singing Don't Forget Me which is a soundtrack for IRIS 아이리스 a Korean Drama that it is now a MUST watch for me! I'm a sucker for tv series and movies in this particular genre cause of the guns and actions. Then the other Korean songs are,

G-Dragon- Heartbreaker
TaeYang- Where You At
TaeYang- Wedding Dress
G-Dragon ft TaeYang- Korean Dream

Chinese New Year is awesome cause the local TV station has like so many Hong Kong movies that I don't pay to watch in the cinemas cause no one teman me. And music awards that makes me proud to be a Asian like the Mnet Asian Music Awards. So yeah, during this time of year on this festive season all I wanna do is catch up on Hong Kong movies that I missed out and overeat. :)
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment